Social Media For Electricians
One of the best ways to stay in touch with customers and find new leads is to have an active presence on relevant social media channels. Keeping up with the latest technology is hard enough when you’re doing it in your field of expertise, but it can be nearly impossible when you’re trying to keep up with social media trends on top of it all. It’s a good thing you don’t have to do it alone!
At Wit, we’ll take on your electrician social media so you don’t have to worry about it. We’ll teach you what you need to know to use it well and interact with customers, keep you updated whenever things change, and help you get the most out of the experience without having to become a social media expert yourself.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you with your social media for electrician companies.
- Select relevant social media sites. There are a lot of social media options out there – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more – and you don’t have time to focus on all of them. We’ll help you decide where your time online will be best invested when it comes to your business.
- Set up profiles. We’ll make sure that your profile is optimized to help you grow your business. We’ll even help you select photos and logos that you want to use so these can help you gain visibility and reach more potential customers. Our social media experts will ensure that everything looks amazing.
- Set up Google MyBusiness. We’ll help you claim your business on Google, make sure that your location shows up when people do searches in your area and get you set up to communicate with customers who reach out to you on this platform. We’ll help you leverage this account to create more business and a higher quality of leads.
- Get more reviews. Having reviews will help you show up higher in search engines and will make people more likely to trust you. We’ll show you how customers can leave reviews on different platforms, then teach you and your employees how to ask for them. Most satisfied customers are more than happy to leave reviews if they know you need them and you can help them through the technological side of the process.
- Provide business descriptions. Different social media channels will ask you for business descriptions of different lengths. These can be challenging to write when you’re trying to sum up your own business in just a few characters. We’ll write accurate and compelling descriptions for your electrician social media accounts so that people will know why they should choose you over the competition.
If your social media presence as an electrician company needs some help, reach out to us at Wit today. We’ll connect you with our social media team who will help you develop a strategy that is unique to your business, that meets your needs, and that helps you bring in the new business you need to thrive.